Product Support Manager-Cash and Vault Services
New Britain, CT (B0758)
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Product Support Manager-Cash and Vault Services
Brink’s is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Product Support Manager-CVS.
The Product Support Manager-CVS, is responsible for support and coordination of the product line. This position will plan and perform customer implementations, internal startups, process improvement initiatives, on-going support, and other product-line related tasks. Working in a matrix environment, the incumbent collaborates with the Product Team, Sales Team and Operations Team to ensure Product Line support and objectives are met. The incumbent will provide expertise and guidance in product-related processes and procedures for operations activities at all levels to ensure effective and efficient execution of product processes.
- Provide expertise and guidance in operations product-related processes and procedures
- Support business objectives related to product line Quality initiatives
- Ensure that operational policies, procedures, workflows and reporting formats for product line are established and maintained
- Manage expectations of customer and field operations in cooperation with Sales
- Create/improve operations key indicators (KPI) and quality assurance measures by monitoring and reporting performance at established intervals
- Achieve results by communicating and working across functions and teams
- Serve as a product consultant and point of escalation for Product Line support issues
- Share knowledge and best practices with team, customers, and other groups, including documentation and training
- Conduct operational training on product line
- Create and support development of timely corrective actions to product line issues in operations
- Analyze key indicators and quality data to identify opportunities to improve overall operations performance
- Improve processes directed toward reducing costs, improving cycle time, increasing sales/gross profit, and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Travel as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with MS-Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Awareness of Process Improvement Techniques, including Six-Sigma and Lean
- Outstanding detail-orientation and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Outstanding record of achievement including maintenance of standards and integrity
- Experience in vault operations
- Understanding of armored car business
- Ability to make strong contributions as an individual and team player
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities and duties in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven leadership abilities preferably in an operations/product support or customer support environment
- BA or BS degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven planning and decision-making skills Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.