About this role
The People Operations team within the HR Platforms & Infrastructure at BlackRock is responsible for the effective delivery and support of all employee and talent related operational activities across the HR function globally. The function is comprised of the following: contactHR, Talent Acquisition Operations, Background Screening, and Talent Management Operations. We are seeking a hardworking individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service with a process improvement mind set to join our Talent Acquisition Operations team. The team works in cooperation with Talent Acquisition comprised of Recruiters and Sourcers to provide outstanding candidate experience during the interview and onboarding process.
- Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including:
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews (working closely with candidates and the business for availability, booking conference rooms or video conferences, sending planners and confirmation e-mails, etc.)
- Producing contracts for the US, Canada, and Latin America, and understanding the legal requirements and variances of each
- Processing internal transfers
- Implementing onboarding and other pre-hire checks and raising when necessary
- Understanding the business process in the applicant tracking system (Workday) and keeping the information in the system and other trackers up-to-date.
- Act as the point of contact for the committed hires by handling the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all vital actions are taken prior to the new hire start date
- Assist in the creation and generation of ad-hoc reports
- Drive solutions through critical assessment and delivery in support of core HR processes and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop high-performing partnerships with partners across the firm, including Talent Acquisition, HR Compliance, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, Finance, and others to effectively handle issues/escalations ensuring risk mitigation and seamless resolution
- Serve as an advocate and catalyst for the OneBlackRock mentality by reinforcing BlackRock’s culture and principles
- Contribute to cross-functional HR projects as needed
- Attention to detail – demonstrable track record of operational excellence in the HR realm
- Strong client relationship management capabilities – capable of rapidly building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspires others to seek higher levels of performance
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in areas of HR expertise preferred
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #