Full Job Description
Portfolio Manager, Marketing
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
BIOTRONIK is looking to add a Portfolio Manager, Marketing to our Portfolio Marketing team. The Portfolio Manager initiates, develops and effectively leads the development and execution of strategic marketing plans – an effective emissary of Marketing to the broader organization.
- Understands and is able to teach the methods by which BIOTRONIK Marketing creates and executes marketing plans including optimized life cycle portfolio management – – takes a leadership role in completing all elements of the plan
- Demonstrates a complete understanding BIOTRONIK product line and our market situation – develops and delivers compelling options for effective market place change
- Works through teams to ensure that plans reflect a distillation of organizational best thinking
- Fluent in the clinical terminology, internal and external policies, regulatory environment and technical specifications of the CRM industry
- Seeks input from, and communicates expectations to, key internal and external stakeholders in an effort to strengthen plans or challenge assumptions
- Is considered a resource for all Marketing & Communications colleagues including management– Understands individual roles and teaches junior marketers to work effectively with their colleagues
- Can manage group level projects through well-established connections with internal and external stakeholders (including Berlin Marketing)
- Is able to conduct forecasting and obsolescence functions – serves as a group level resource in terms of strategic portfolio planning
- Internal and external colleagues and stakeholders seek them out as a trusted resource
- Well-known by the sales channel – considered a resource in terms of product knowledge and marketing strategy
- 3 + years of commercial marketing experience; preferably in a medical product manufacturing and marketing business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, plan and execute effectively in order to overcome technically complex product challenges and choices made by highly educated decisions makers who operate within strong influence networks/
- Bachelor’s degree required – MBA Preferred
- CRM certifications considered as a positive differentiating factor
- Experience Market Analysis
- Influence Management
- Business Barrier Assessment
- Relationships and Networks
- Formulates Comprehensive Plans
- Clinically Competent
- Executes Comprehensive Plans
- Develops Self and Others
- Promotes Teamwork
- Drives Innovation and Change
- Optimizes Communication
- Knows the Business
Approximately 30% travel required.
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Lake Oswego | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Undefined
Job ID: 44041 | Contact: Amanda Willott
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.