Digital Implementation Analyst (FT, 40 Hours) #BRL-21-11256
This is an exciting time to join our dynamic organization. OPKO Health is a diversified healthcare company that seeks to establish industry-leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets, including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and biologics. OPKO’s diagnostics business includes BioReference Laboratories, the nation’s third-largest and fastest growing clinical laboratory over the last 35 years, which provides diagnostic testing to physician offices, hospitals, and clinics, among others, and GeneDx, a rapidly growing genetics and genomics laboratory that applies cutting edge technologies to make efficient clinical diagnostic testing and interpretation available for individuals with rare and common genetic conditions. Come join our team and become part of something big, by making our patients and customers the highest priority.
Full-time (30+ hours)
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm but may vary
ELMWOOD PARK , NJ 07407
We are looking for a Digital Implementation Analyst (40 hours per week) in our Elmwood Park, NJ location and remote around the country.
Digital Implementation Analyst provides support to end users, clients, phlebotomists and our Scarlet Health Professionals. Diagnoses and troubleshoots application issues. Acts as a liaison between development personnel and the application users, as well as work directly with support analysts to resolve reported issues. This person will be part of a 24×7 call center, and will also travel up to 50% of the time servicing our clients and end-users. The Digital Implementation Analyst supports the leadership team with planning, implementation and supporting the roll out of new technology products, services, and integrations.
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Be part of the 24×7 Call Center.
- Be part of field services(dispatch) as needed basis
- Understand our digital health systems, processes and procedures to configure, implement, and support solutions for providers and patients.
- Lead the planning and execution of new engagement implementation, then provide support as necessary for existing implementations
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult or uniquely complex, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations
- May escalate issues to supervisor and/or the development team for resolution, as deemed necessary
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots application, online and e-commerce issues, create and maintain schedulers
- Provides application support to end users, Digital Technical Operations, Customer Service, Sales Support, Laboratory, Logistics and other internal users
- Responsible for triaging support issues and flag them as systemic or operational prior to resolving or escalating for resolution.
- Escalate systemic issues and application design requests to the project management team along with a report summary of each day’s support issues, understand when the presented ask is an issue versus new feature request.
- Support interfaces of EMRs and other digital health tools integrated into our systems, with various message types (ie EDI/HL7)
- As needed, ability to test, document and install new application feature and maintenance requests
- Requires occasional off-hours monitoring/support after planned or emergency system updgrades
- Document and provide application training to peers, sales teams, operations, and other stakeholders
- Travel may be required up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, life science or engineering or Technology is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in technology operations
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3+ years customer service facing role
- 1-2 years of experience in clinical application environment in lieu of BS
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently to research, resolve and document support tickets in a time critical nature
- Must be able to communicate, present, and have great interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under high-pressure situations and in a High-paced environment
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills, Verbal and Written Skills
- Excellent Technical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to interact with infrastructure, change management, QA, DBA, and product teams
- Ability to write ad-hoc queries and knowledge of SalesForce and SQL
- Must have excellent ability working with Microsoft Excel and manipulating data
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of a team
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.