Bellhop is the fastest-growing company in the $30B moving and home services market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our incredible brand with a first-to-industry tech-enabled management platform as well as our outstanding workforce of movers/drivers to deliver a more enjoyable brand experience.
This is where you come in…
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, the Senior Brand & Communications Manager will lead all branding efforts for the company – both strategic and execution. Ownership includes brand advertising efforts, social media, public relations, customer segmentation/research, and creative/content strategy.
- Partner with Chief Marketing Officer to define the brand architecture, hone creative strategy, refine key messaging, and execute brand communications plans
- Collaborate with analysts to develop and execute local and national strategic marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns implementing various channels, including video, OOH, email, events, digital, and social
- Project management of the creative process to ensure that all design needs are met with brand standards applied
- Work with local market managers to grow the Bellhop brand locally through advertising, events, collateral distribution
- Coordinate with the product, design, and engineering teams to execute product launches
- Manage agency and external relationships to coordinate photoshoots, video shoots, and other marketing collateral development
- Lead influencer marketing program by coordinating with content creators, sharing guidelines, monitoring the success of their move, and ensuring content is distributed effectively
- Actively monitor brand health and execution of local marketing playbook tactics
- Research and monitor market trends, both in consumer markets and in new business markets
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Servant Leadership – You are an excellent listener and collaborator. You are able to develop strategies that serve our customers while helping the company grow.
- Data-informed – You love data & have the ability to structure it in a way that leads to business decisions. You love digging analytics tools to build a go-forward strategy.
- Raise the Bar – You are always looking for ways to go above and beyond for the Bellhop brand as well as its customers and teammates. You are consistently looking for new ways to ensure that Bellhop is the top destination for those who need a moving service.
- Get Sh*t Done – You see something that needs to be completed, and you do it. You set clear goals and do everything in your power to achieve those goals. You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgement.
- Strong, clear communicator Keep it Real Communication – You say what needs to be said in order to achieve success for the company & its employees. You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company — provide open, honest feedback.
- Culture carrier – You embody the Bellhop Values – you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit.
- If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 4+ years experience in brand management and/or social media
- Firm understanding of brand marketing development
- Hands-on experience in managing both Brand Marketing & Social Media
- Experience being a brand steward across an organization
- Experience in survey tools (ex: Survey Monkey)
- Strong spoken, written, and oral communication skills
- BA or higher degree in Marketing, Business or similar area
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. We’re driven to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers. We learn from mistakes quickly.
Servant’s Heart. We’re devoted to caring for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated. We approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness. We always give more than we take.
Winning Drive. We’re committed to getting things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Benefits to Enjoy Include:
Dental, Medical, & Vision insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Unlimited Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.