BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
REMOTE APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the support, development and qualification of programming resources utilized across multi-disciplinary analytics stakeholders. Key responsibilities emphasize the development and training of Qualified processes and development resources that utilize open-source dependencies, UI/UX design principles, process training, and provide effective analytical liaison capabilities to stakeholders.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to build relationships with end users and have a customer-focused mindset
- Fundamentals of project planning and management
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Proactive willingness to learn and share knowledge regarding new methods and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment.
- Effective negotiation, evaluation, and assertion abilities.
- Demonstrate evidence-based persuasion abilities.
- Foster analytic literacy and data stewardship.
Desired Background & Experience (Include License or Certifications)
- 1 or more years of Clinical, CRO, Life Science and/or healthcare experience developing reproducible analytic solutions.
- Experience with RStudio Suite of development resources (RStudio IDE, RStudio Workbench, RStudio Connect, tidyverse, renv, devtools).
- Experience with UI/UX principals and development of solutions using BI platforms (Shiny, PowerBI, Spotfire, Dash, etc.)
- 2 or more years of experience developing solutions with R for stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Software Design Principals required by regulatory authorities (CFR, ICH, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux, AWS Workspace Administration a plus.
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific subject, or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years’ experience in analysis of data with R for stakeholders.
- 1+ years’ experience in formal requirements gathering and analysis documentation.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Certified Business Analytics Professional (CBAP) a plus
- UI/UX Certificate a plus
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Travel Occasionally
- Global Organization Timezone
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically in accordance with BeiGene’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, policies and procedures.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.