BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
REMOTE APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
The Sr. Analyst, Data Analytics and Visualization will report directly to the Director of Data Analytics and is a member of the Global Statistics and Data Science division. The incumbent will work with cross functional experts in clinical development, biostatics, and IT to develop visualizations, dashboards and reports to aid data review and identify data quality issues. Through a deep understanding of pharmaceutical data domains, including EDC data and clinical operations data, the incumbent will help medical monitors rapidly gain insight into patient safety and disease assessment. The incumbent will be assigned to several clinical studies across multiple therapeutic areas and will gather requirements, document, and help validation efforts required for data review solutions.
Responsible for developing analytics solutions globally with a focus on the TIBCO Spotfire platform. Analytics projects will primarily be aimed at clinical data review, risk-based monitoring, clinical safety, manufacturing and dashboarding.
- Develop standard views for streamlining analyses for Medical Data Review, Clinical Operations, Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM), Pharma Manufacturing, and Safety
- Serve as Business Analyst to collect and prioritize requirements for developing analytic solutions
- Develop analytics solutions and customize views for clinical informatics and design interface with best industry standards in mind.
- Provide technical expertise in conjunction with a global team of clinical scientists, medical monitors, data managers, and clinical programmers
- Perform Spotfire programming, testing, mapping, and documentation in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures, ensuring quality and timeliness of all deliverables produced hands-on.
- Assist in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and working instructions
- Generate requirements / design specification and reporting documentation
- Assist IT in testing new upgrades and qualification of systems
- Perform other duties as directed by Clinical Analytics Manager
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Familiar with at least one BI reporting tool listed below. Experience on data model design, dashboard, report and analysis development, publishing, etc.
- Power BI
- Strong capability on Business Analysis, Project Management and Documentation
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to build relationships with end users and have a customer-focused mindset.
- Knowledge of Clinical, Drug Safety, and Regulatory is preferred.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment
Desired Background & Experience
- Over 3 years clinical and/or healthcare experience
- Over 2 years analytics and BI tools such as TIBCO Spotfire experience
- Familiar with query tools/data extraction techniques (e.g., SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus)
- Experience programming with R and Python
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of medical and statistical terminology
- Application-building knowledge and expertise
- Understanding of validation process for applications
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb, and lift up to 20 pounds.