YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Statistician Intern, are to:
- Work on a research project with senior biostatisticians in a fast-paced environment;
- Become involved in the analyses of clinical trial data, programming, and providing support to highly knowledgeable trial statisticians and project statisticians;
- Present their research project to the statistics department and a nonstatistical audience at the end of the internship.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Mathematics, or related quantitative fields from an accredited U.S. college/university;
- Be motivated and well organized;
- Completion of multiple courses in Statistics;
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with good written and verbal communications;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good working knowledge of SAS and/or R;
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate;
- Be high performer interested in the interactions between science and policy, wanting to work with dynamic people and contribute to a changing environment;
- Be available for a three-month assignment from either May 2022 – August 2022 OR June 2022 – September 2022.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans