Branch Manager IV
- Banner Bank
- Renton, WA 98056
Posted 4 Days Ago
Branch Manager IV Opportunity Overview
Manage the efficient daily operation of a branch office, including sales, operations, consumer/small business lending, high client service levels, security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives. Develop new deposit and loan business. Provide a superior level of client service and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals, and account retention.
As a Branch Manager IV with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for providing leadership, training, and supervision. Delegate day-to-day operations to the Branch personnel. Perform duties in the absence of other Branch personnel.
- Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in the Banner Way Sales Management and Sales Management Systems programs.
- Partner in community activities to increase the Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting observations and coaching sessions with the sales team on a regular basis in order to help develop new business. Conduct Touch Bases, Huddles, and Skill builders with the sales team.
- Perform outbound business calls on prospects and clients to gain a better understanding of their current and future financial needs.
- Oversee the sales of Consumer and Business Credit cards, Account Analysis, and Treasury Management Services, etc. Sell and setup Merchant Services and handle existing Merchant Services issues.
- Drive the branch to perform at 100% during Bank and Division Sales Campaigns. Conduct branch promotions to build momentum for core account growth.
- Responsible for complying with, and ensuring staff follows, policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- NMLS registration required
- 3+ years in bank branch leadership and operations experience or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years in of leadership or supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services. Considerable knowledge in all facets of the consumer lending process.
- Proven client service, interpersonal, and relationship building skills. Possess effective verbal and written communication skills; proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess effective selling, cross selling and referral skills. Demonstrated success in sales and business development. Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expense budgets; proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills. Ability to analyze client credit data and other related financial information.
- Demonstrate ability to train employees in client service, sales, operations, product knowledge, and consumer loans. In-depth knowledge of management and supervisory principles, policies, and legal requirements. Demonstrated leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations related to banking.
• Up to 20%
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.