- Banner Bank
- Eagle Point, OR 97524
Posted 2 Days Ago
Branch Manager Opportunity Overview
As a Branch Manager with Banner Bank you will be a trusted advisor within the communities we operate. You will lead a team of retail associates in the branch and drive growth in core deposits and loans. As a leader within your community you will position Banner Bank to be a primary channel of commerce and assist our clients with making the right financial choices for their families and their businesses.
As a Branch Manager with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct outbound business calls on prospects and clients to gain a better understanding of their current and future financial needs
- Oversee the day to day management of operations and identify opportunities to optimize processes and enhance service levels
- Maintain safety and security for our clients and team members
- Participate in community activities to increase the Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities
- Coach, mentor and motivate a team of dedicated banking professionals
- Lead the branch to achieve established sales goals by generating referral business, new accounts, management of current clients’ accounts and utilizing the Banner Way Sales Management and Sales Management Systems programs
- Promote Banner’s various banking products including, Consumer and Business Credit cards, Account Analysis and Treasury Management services
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, security requirements, government regulations and ethical business practices
Travel: Occasional travel as required
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience required
- 3 or more years of leadership or supervisory experience required
- 3 or more years of bank branch leadership and operations experience or equivalent preferred
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services and the consumer lending process
- Proven client service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective selling, cross selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negation skills
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related financial information
- Excellent compensation, plus bonus potential
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time, annual personal days and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.