Full Job Description
Sustainability Analyst – US FI (21000AJG)
PRIMARY LOCATION : UNITED STATES-CONNECTICUT-GREENWICH CT
ORGANIZATION : AXAIM High Yield and Active FI
CONTRACT TYPE : Regular
SHIFT : Day Job
SCHEDULE : Full-time
- The role of the Senior Sustainability Analyst is to bolster ESG integration principles within the US Fixed Income expertise and operations, working with senior investment team members to drive and coordinate the implementation of Axa IM RI objectives. While the job will primarily focus on bolstering ESG integration within the US Fixed Income teams, the possibility to work with global fixed income teams exists.
- Lead ESG integration into US Fixed Income portfolios
- Represent the US Fixed Income portfolio management team in the Responsible Investment committees and in the different ESG streams
- Ensure cascading and clear communication of AXA IM RI Initiative to all US Fixed Income portfolio managers to improve integration
- Coordinate ESG integration for open-ended funds and mandates and work with PMs, Risk, and Investment Guidelines to monitor implementation in portfolios across the Fixed Income platform
- Ensure robustness and expand the integration approach of AXA IM ESG methodologies across Fixed Income expertise in coordination with Quant Lab and Research
- Lead ESG engagement efforts for US IG and US HY teams along with US IG and HY Credit Analysts
- Provide guidance on ESG component of credit research process for US IG and HY Analysts when needed
- Attend external ESG research conferences
- Participate in the Business development activities, in close collaboration with Client Group, Investment Specialists and Marketing
- Ensure consistency in all the US Fixed Income investing-related project with respect to ESG and sustainability
- Participate in internal and external event to promote the Fixed Income Sustainability expertise
- Develop and manage potential US Fixed Income Impact solutions
- Management of carve outs or dedicated portfolios in the light of a growing US market and client demand
- Participate to key client meetings to present performance and markets on a regular basis and support sales and marketing efforts
- Master’s degree, or MBA
- Qualifications in Finance and/or Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in ESG
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income
- Understanding of ESG criteria
- Ability to share convictions, articulate and communicate
- Capacity to handle stress
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Reliability, pro-activity
- Team spirit and ability to work in an international environment
- Capacity to coordinate and make people from different backgrounds and cultures work together
- Effective time management – organization and prioritization skills
ABOUT AXAWould you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.