What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Provide decision making guidance throughout the entire underwriting process, through the use of advanced analytics, to drive superior business performance
- Support development, testing and calibration of Pricing tools, alongside Models team
- Micro portfolio management activities including selection of base loss ratio for business planning, profitability studies & deep dives, dashboard maintenance, and post-event loss evaluations
- Conduct deal specific pricing, collateral requirements, captive/scheme/program pricing, and risk transfer testing
- Engage closely with CUO, Underwriting, Reserving, Claims, to improve pricing accuracy
- Support reinsurance purchasing with data and analysis. Provide guidance on net calculations for planning, limits reporting, reserving, etc.
You will report to Head of Pricing, Excess.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Recommend 3+ years’ experience of non-life insurance pricing
- Strong Influencing and Negotiating Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Applied Math, Statistics, or related field.
- Leadership skills to work collaboratively with colleagues to build consensus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to think strategically
Flexible Work Eligible
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.