Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a trusted partner of the business who will provide timely and accurate information to support business decisions for our Product and Technology organizations. This position is within the Financial Planning & Analysis team but will work with many others across the company to develop data driven models that identify risks and opportunities, recommend changes that drive company improvement, and help us see areas for growth and profitability.
- Build financial models, budgets, forecasts, business cases, and ad hoc models and report findings to members of the organization
- Create and maintain detailed financial models that capture our business dynamics and analyze and explain variances from expectations
- Develop models capable of capturing key business drivers and supporting business insights
- Create, measure, and maintain metrics for ATPCO to measure growth, profitability, expenses, efficiency, and productivity
- Support monthly close processes to ensure timely and accurate financial results, reporting, variances, and forecasts
- Participate in the company’s bottoms-up budgeting process while collaborating with department heads to ensure accountability to the budget
- Participate in the design, implementation, and iteration of the company’s operating and forecasting model to help guide long term decisions
- Ensure on-going communication and dialogue with key stakeholders across the business
- Develop tools, reports, and dashboards to provide an automated, central location for repeatable analysis
- Continuously seek out areas for optimization and improvement and proactively engage in building and implementing solutions that drive accuracy, insightfulness, efficiency
- Promote the efficient use of company resources and ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and reporting requirements while maintaining a high level of customer service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of best practices, performance, and guidelines within financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to provide insights, risks, concerns, information, and potential solutions
- Actively listens and is adaptive towards different methodologies to address concerns of customers
- Has a degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA is a plus but not required
- Prior experience working as a financial analyst or relevant position
- Solid experience and expertise in utilizing Excel for day-to-day functions
ATPCO is the foundation of flight shopping, providing pricing and retailing data, tools, and services to 500+ airlines, global distribution systems, sales channels, and technology companies. ATPCO links the entire airline community together, collaborating to develop industry standards for airline distribution and end-to-end technology solutions. From shopping to settlement, ATPCO solutions work seamlessly across existing, new, and evolving technologies and methods. Airline-owned and reliably supporting air travel for more than 55 years, ATPCO is everywhere people buy flights.
Employees are eligible for our benefits package including employer matched 401(k), group health insurance and wellness programs, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, standby flight program and employee collaborated work and life standards.
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or any other legally protected factor.
Financial, Analysis, Data, FP&A, Excel, Workday, Adaptive Planning