Job ID: 2021-4164
The Senior Human Resources Specialist (HRBP) will provide day-to-day HR related support to the HR Business Partners and their assigned departments.
- Provide day-to-day support to the HRBPs including managing various organizational transactions, such as employee reporting structure changes, promotions, equity adjustments, reviewing job descriptions, supporting employee relations and corresponding with employees regarding various company process and policy questions.
- Work across HR Centers of Excellence such as Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Workplace Solutions to deliver effective human capital plans with the highest degree of customer service.
- Collaborate with the HRBP and Talent Acquisition, ensuring the recruiting process is seamless for assigned business groups.
- Manage the exiting process for employees to include removal notices and termination payroll notifications in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) narratives.
- Partner with assigned departments and Compensation to develop and update job descriptions as well as career ladders
- Provide direction and guidance to Talent Acquisition Specialists on hiring and offer negotiations
- Address employee relations issues by partnering with Employee Relations and Legal as needed to conduct investigations
- Manage the data for the yearly Performance Reviews, Performance Goals and Compensation processes; partner with the HRBP on required follow-ups from the process (Development Plans, reorgs, career paths etc.).
- Create original HR presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for presentation to executives.
- Update established reports for use by HRBPs for different business units (e.g. headcount).
- Must be familiar with the policies in the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct and articulate to employees as appropriate.
- Collect data and conduct ad hoc research assignment(s).
- Provide a Human Resources presence to the employees to the HRBPs assigned departments in which general HR questions/issues can be addressed (ex. employee relations, benefits, recruiting, etc.)
- Assist HR Leadership with special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field; will also accept equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- PHR/SPHR, CP or SCP Certification a plus.
- Experience with ADP EV5 and/or iCIMS a plus.
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of scheduled hours during periods of high activity (e.g. yearly performance review process, semi-annual promotion processes, goal collection process and special projects based on operational need).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team.
- Have a focus on exceptional customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Have a problem solving mindset.
- Ability to be resourceful and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Professional demeanor.
- Must possess integrity, honesty and strong work ethic.
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to contribute to the role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).