Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
What the Digital Projects Manager needs to have: A digital project management specialist who lives and breathes all things digital. You have a particular affinity for ensuring great user experiences, and your project management & product knowledge skills are top-notch. You have a keen understanding of what makes a mobile app successful, and you have the ability to make it happen. Tech stacks, APIs, data flows, integrations, and user experiences are all familiar words, and working to implement the tools that allow for audience segmentation, push strategies, dynamic content, and A/B testing is second nature to you. You enjoy cross-functional teamwork, and you have the drive, collaborative spirit, and interpersonal intelligence to make things happen. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be well shocked if you didn’t impress the people around you on both fronts.
Note: This project management role requires technical knowledge
What the Digital Projects Manager is Responsible for:
- Own the execution of various digital projects, including mobile app feature build-outs & optimization, as well as other sales & martech projects.
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external (third-party) resources to ideate, manage and execute various digital projects.
- Provide specialist-level insight & direction for digital projects
- Maintain ongoing feature roadmaps & project timelines
- Seek out and develop new marketing, sales, partnership, and guest/fan-experience-related opportunities, features, & projects.
- Work closely with analytics to analyze project results, produce, and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections.
- Work with all brands on any current or future digital sales/martech project needs (Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, College Park Skyhawks, Hawks Talon GC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience managing various digital projects
- Demonstrated success in managing, building, or marketing (internal and/or externally) digital products and/or mobile applications.
- Strong project management skills with a history of working with & managing third-party vendors
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong understanding of general sales/Martech systems and environments (CRM, ESP, Data Warehouse, how data flows, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Flurry, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for digital & mobile app industry
- Passion for Sports & Entertainment
- Passion for learning about and creating great user experiences
- [BONUS] Previous work in the Sports & Entertainment, Hospitality, or related industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.