Employee Benefits Account Manager Full-time
AssuredPartners – Tolman & Wiker – Ventura, CA
401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
Email address *
Employee Benefits Account Manager
Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners – Tolman & Wiker, is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager to add to their team!
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 depending on experience and full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more)
Job Location: Remote after 2-4 weeks in-office training at 196 S Fir Street, Ventura, CA 93001
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM PST (full-time non-exempt)
Job Level: Account Manager – Employee Benefits
AssuredPartners – Tolman & Wiker has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance, critical illness and accident insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bonus structure for non-sales positions
Employee Benefits Account Manager Role Summary:
The Account Manager will work collaboratively with the Account Executive and the Producer as the dedicated point of contact for clients.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Requirements:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years experience in Employee Benefits administration required
- CA Life and Health License required
Employee Benefits Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Manages day-to-day service for clients including customer claims, billing, eligibility and service issues. Properly sets expectations for issue resolution, monitors progress and communicates outcomes. Updates BenefitPoint in a timely manner including updates to on-going activity. Conducts quarterly service status calls to assigned book of business clients.
- Conducts implementation activities for new and existing clients by attending implementation meeting with Account Executive. Oversees installation of the group or renewal. Assists in completion and processing of applications. Schedules, prepares for and conducts open enrollment meetings. Collects forms/data/schedules for regulatory compliance. Finalizes enrollment with carrier. Reports results to Account Executive and Producer.
- Follows agency policies and procedures includingbut not limited to client files, HIPAA compliance, and delinquent premium notices.
- Updates Agency management system within thirty days after sale or renewal (plan changes, rate acceptance, etc.).
- Participates in special projects/teams. Identifies areas to assist team members. Assists in workflow review and improvement initiatives.
About AssuredPartners – Tolman & Wiker:
Tolman & Wiker Insurance Services founded in 1923, is now a partner agency of AssuredPartners, one of the largest and most capable insurance brokerages in the United States. With offices in Ventura, Los Angeles, Santa Maria, Bakersfield, Salinas, and Westlake Village, the Tolman & Wiker team brings our clients best-in-class Risk Management and Employee Benefits capabilities, through our laser-focused local and regional service teams.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Telecommute/Remote/Work from Home: Yes
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance