Full Job Description
Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Design Operations team within Product & Design — a large, global creative group within Apple Services. In this role you will support internal projects and programs designed to help find and foster great talent, develop highly engaged teams, and build an environment where people come to do their best work.
- Experienced project management professional with 5+ years of solid experience, preferably within the creative or tech industry
- Demonstrates project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) to help ensure consistent, effective, and timely execution
- Measures progress versus goals to help drive accountability
- Highly organized with an acute attention to detail, with experience tracking, organizing, analyzing and presenting data in easy-to-understand formats
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills, setting schedules and deadlines for yourself and others with ease
- A proactive and detailed communicator, with the ability and filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Strong capacity to connect with others, achieve partner alignment, and build productive, respectful working relationships based on integrity and trust
- Able to tackle problems independently, with limited information at hand, and in collaboration with others
- Experience collaborating and driving projects with distributed teams (ie – not all in one location)
- A strong desire to support internally-facing projects and programs
- Proficient in Numbers, Keynote, and various collaboration software (ex – Quip, Slack)
Collaborate with colleagues, employees, leadership, and partner teams such as Recruiting and People Business (HR) to support organizational and company-wide business objectives Project manage various internal talent planning, hiring, and employee development initiatives from start to finish Create and maintain project documentation such as briefs, schedules, status reports, and knowledge hubs Ensures the right stakeholders are engaged at the right altitude and the right time Schedule and facilitate meetings and working sessions Identify risks in a timely manner, and participate in issue resolution Assist in the creation, implementation, and measurement of various program metrics Ensure project deliverables are completed on brief and on time Deliverables vary greatly and could include data collection, reporting, content creation, internal communications, event planning, process development, and change management Assigned projects will include both new and sustaining work that requires ongoing support
Education & Experience
Bachelors/equivalent experience is preferred.
- We are an international organization, with our main hubs in Silicon Valley, Culver City, New York, London, and Singapore, and smaller studios located across the globe. Some travel and flexible working hours will be necessary.