$160,000 – $225,000 a year
Full Job Description
Senior Vice President, National Audit Practice Leader, Health Solutions
Aon is looking for a Senior Vice President, National Audit Practice Leader for our Health Solutions team.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective audit solutions supporting our Health Solutions business.
The role can be located out of any of our Aon US based offices.
Your impact as the National Audit Practice Leader, Health Solutions
Using your business leadership skills as well as recognized market leadership in the audit marketplace; and delivering a proven record of client satisfaction, talent engagement, profitability, and excellence.
- Drive Audit sales and revenue growth:
- Partner with Account Executives, Producers, and other leaders to expand current client relationships and new client opportunities
- Work with other leaders within Aon to collaborate on cross-practice sales
- Represent the audit practice in strategic business initiatives and Innovative Health Solutions. Keep a pulse on emerging business opportunities and partner with other strategic leaders to bring new insights and solutions to clients
- Develops new solutions for clients that result in revenue growth with viable margins
- Builds differentiated capability through innovation, proven solutions and deep content expertise
- Drives best practices by championing consistent processes, tools and techniques for profitable delivery, continual improvement in quality standards to meet overall business goals
- Provides practice and/or thought leadership at a national level that is deployed locally with internal and external clients across business lines
- Is viewed internally and externally as a known “brand” – is sought out by clients, prospects and colleagues for advice
Operation and Talent leadership
- Handles overall financial performance including revenue, overall profitability and team retention
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Work with carriers/vendors to improve capabilities to strengthen service and plan compliance on behalf of clients
- Develops and implements annual operating plans, consistent with objectives set at next higher organizational level.
- Drives and handles utilization of the audit team members
- Drives colleague engagement and proactively build and maintain a talent pipeline
- Recruits, retains, and engages an impactful, high performing, diverse team
- Fosters a culture of teamwork and diversity
Qualifications and Education
- 15+ years of health and benefits consulting and/or leadership.
- BA or BS required.
- Post graduate degree or comparable business experience preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
The salary range for this position is $160,000-$225,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location. The salary range reflected is an estimate, based on a primary work location of the state of Colorado. The actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location. This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.