Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a Sustainability Manager within our Corporate Reporting & Disclosure Team in our Denver, Loveland, Hartford, Boston or White Plains office locations. This position is structured for someone with experience in corporate reporting and disclosure, including materiality assessments, framework alignment (GRI, SASB, TCFD), 3rd Party Disclosures (CDP, DJSI, EcoVadis), and/or customer surveys.
This position reports to our Sustainability Disclosure Lead and will manage project teams on a variety of assignments including materiality assessments, benchmarking, corporate report and disclosure preparation, performance reporting, data management, and strategy development. Assignments may also include supporting other aspects of our Sustainability Practice offerings including energy and carbon, water stewardship, climate change, and facility optimization. The Sustainability Manager will support client projects spanning multiple industries including Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Technology, Retail, Risk and Financial Services, and Oil & Gas.
The position is full-time with travel up to an estimated 20% as necessary subject to current policies and guidelines around pandemic concerns, as dictated by local, regional, state, federal, and Antea Group’s internal company guidelines.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Education and Training
- A minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Sustainability or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in EHS&S consulting, ESG-focused business consulting, or similar experience in corporate responsibility management at a private or public company
- Proven track record of strong project management performance with experience driving multi-phase projects to completion including diverse project teams / multiple stakeholders
- Experience in ESG data management and narrative preparation for sustainability reports and disclosures
- Demonstrates understanding of the fundamentals of leading disclosure frameworks, such as: GRI Standards, SASB Standards, TCFD Recommendations, CDP, S&P Global CSA, and other disclosure / rating platforms
Fundamental Skill Set
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, especially writing for a diverse business audience (investors, customers, NGOs, etc.) and presenting to senior management / C-Suite.
- High energy and self-initiative
- Collaborator and ability to work with a global team of dynamic practitioners
- Ability to effectively multi-task and delegate assignments to qualified practitioners as necessary
- Ability to identify staffing needs across a full portfolio of reporting projects and schedule backlog
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical exam, drug-screen and have a valid driver’s license and possess a safe driving record.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment – Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Antea®Group offers a comprehensive benefits package that is bolstered by a robust wellness program that encompasses emotional, physical, and financial wellness.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME