Date: Sep 28, 2021
Location: Irvine, CA, US, 92602 Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317 Bloomington, MN, US, 55425 Ann Arbor, MI, US, 48108 Troy, MI, US, 48084 San Jose, CA, US, 95134
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world’s most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
The Field Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Industry/Regional Field Marketing Manager on planning and executing marketing activities that generate and accelerate pipeline aligned to industry and regional priorities. This role will also work closely with sales, global marketing, and cross functional teams. The candidate will have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills set and must be comfortable with orchestrating many moving parts in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is highly organized with an upbeat, can-do attitude, impeccable attention to detail, and a collaborative style.
- Provide virtual, hybrid, and in-person online and offline program tactical support for webinars, workshops, user groups, executive events, hands-on workshops, and tradeshows
- Assist Industry/Regional Field Marketing Managers with planning, coordination, and execution of webinars, workshops, online events, including but not limited to, invite and landing page creation, registration reporting, execution of program tactics, sales team follow up, etc.
- Research and identify activities to connect with personas including users, manager, and executives (relevant associations, events, social outreach)
- Nurture existing leads through digital content, events, and other persona marketing methods, support program tactics such as development of personalized web pages, social outreach, email nurture campaigns
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all major events, webinars, and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or Writing
- A minimum of 2 years’ marketing-related experience in B2B
- An understanding of online/offline events/program management specifically around webinar management
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions
- Experience with any of the marketing tactics including event management – both physical and virtual – campaign execution, paid social, content syndication, etc., and experience with the modern marketing technology stack (Pardot, Salesforce, Workfront, Monday, Seismic) is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Prior experience working in a technical business setting with engineers or in engineering simulation is a plus
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 – finalist, and America’s Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.