Production Supervisor (Group Manager)-21009330
: United States-New York-New Windsor-Newburgh Can Plant
Salary: $78,400 – $88,200
: Oct 25, 2021
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They are also responsible for aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the breweries and metal container corporations is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high-quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks.
- Lead process work groups consisting of operators and technicians. (approximately 35)
- Lead development and monitoring of all critical control points to ensure consistency and quality.
- Utilize VPO tools to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting schedules and action logs, 5 – Why’s, PDCA and SDCA cycles, etc.).
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed.
- Supervise production plans to maintain quality and accomplish current and future schedules.
- Ensure that quality and safety standards are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Management field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills, Lean Manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to cross-functionally move between departments and divisions.
- Flexibility and availability to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, resist challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
About The Company
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.