Operations Support Manager-21007100
: United States-Colorado-Fort Collins
Salary: $70,400 -$79,200
: Jul 14, 2021
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
In this role you will, lead and coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key operating processes and equipment utilizing lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology. Promote and encourage safe working practices through training, coaching, and auditing of team members.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality while managing highly automated, complex processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline required
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example
- Comfort level with change and ability to lead change
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Technical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Required to work rotating shifts and some weekender shifts
- Ability to relocate within the United States
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.