Full Job Description
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
This role will be responsible for federal and state excise tax compliance, excise tax implications of imports and exports, and supporting the Drawback recovery efforts. This role will work cross-functionally with other departments to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for preparation and filing of excise tax returns, management of excise tax audits and government inquiries
- Responsible for monthly financial close, journal entries, accrual calculations, and related documentation
- Responsible for excise tax import and export implications while also being the team lead on the Drawback recovery efforts
- Lead and drive process improvement and change management initiatives related to the Drawback recovery efforts
- Ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations (Excise Tax – Federal and State guidelines, SOX, IFRS etc.)
- Proven experience analyzing complex issues, documenting and presenting findings, and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to drive excise tax structure with integration of new business initiatives and demands without an existing process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work, delegate responsibilities, and manage processes
- Understanding of federal and state excise tax regulations around beer, cider, wine, and distilled spirits as well as alcohol import and export rules
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.