Full Job Description
Student Services Advisor
The Student Services Advisor is responsible for retention of students enrolled in the LPN and RN Programs at AMG College. This role is responsible for advising students, integrating students academically and socially, contributing to orientation, identifying at risk students and assisting students in overcoming obstacles toward degree completion.
- Listening to students academic, emotional, social and behavioral concerns in an open and non judgmental way.
- Serves as a student advocate to assist students in navigating through academic policies and procedures.
- Organize, analyze and update reports, spreadsheets and templates for effective time management, accurate data integrity, efficient student communication and student retention.
- Partner strategically with other departments to facilitate and process time sensitive student requests and documentation.
- Discussing career and educational goals with students.
- Displaying an interest in student development.
- Maintain updated reports on student progress
- Track attendance
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of institutional policies.
- Intervening if behavioral or academic abnormalities occur
- Assisting with conflict mediation and resolution between students, students and teachers to ensure students goal are not disrupted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
All Staff, Faculty and Students are required to wear masks.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Social work: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location