The ‘GCA – Global Digital Analytics’ Team is part of the ‘GS&O – Global Commercial Analytics’ group within GCS organization of American Express. This group is responsible for driving Commercial Customer acquisitions, engagement & retention globally by targeting customers over online and offline channels and delivering world-class Analytics, Insights and Data Products.
This Sr Manager/Manager works in a highly collaborative environment – Involves interacting with and influencing partners across Global Commercial Services & Enterprise Digital and Data Solutions group.
Sr Manager/Manager is responsible for delivering best in class Data Products to develop & implement Digital Marketing Programs in this ever-changing Digital targeting landscape.
- Creating world class analytics, developing cutting edge commercial capabilities powered by Data & Dynamic Intelligence
- Creating data segmentation & optimization strategies for targeting profitable prospects with the right product/incentive across multiple digital channels (Site, Paid Search, Affiliates, Referral and Co-Brand)
- Drive expertise in Audience Identification and Custom targeting leveraging Amex and Partner data assets
- Measure and optimize performance of all Digital Channels through Attribution modeling and suggest optimization of exceed KPI
- Develop and foster cross functional relationships with partners across American Express to ensure project prioritization and implementation
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Economics)
- Strong programming skills are required. Experience with BIG DATA PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES (HIVE, PIG), PYTHON, JAVA, R is Required
- Strong analytical/conceptual thinking acumen to solve unstructured and complex business problems and articulate key findings to senior leaders/stakeholders in a succinct and concise manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability / proven track record of striking balance between thought leadership, and converting business needs into analytical plans
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams/geographies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with cross-functional teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
- Understanding of the digital eco-system as it relates to data management platform, analytics , measurement, digital analytics tools is a Plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.