Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of sales, product, or program management in large IT/Tech organization
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a passionate, self-driven candidate for an exciting new role within our AWS Partner Network (APN) Delivery organization supporting AWS Partner and AWS Sales engagements.
The Sr. Program Manager, Partner Engagements will focus on maintaining and ensuring operational excellence between core functions during the sales opportunity lifecycle. This role has global responsibility and will collaborate with a cross section of AWS leaders including sales, partner management, marketing, product, legal, and compensation. The successful candidate will utilize their understanding of sales process to influence behavior and inspire commitments across these teams by enabling consistency through best practices.
You should be passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to embrace a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You should also have excellent problem-solving abilities as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for execution of all key deliverables related to sales lifecycle management
- Identify key risk areas and engage with stakeholder teams to drive mitigation
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct controls in opportunity engagements
- Communicate regularly with leadership and ensure consistent reporting against identified controls
Preference for this position to be in Seattle, WA, but open to New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, or Washington, D.C. Relocation offered from within the US to any of these locations.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing information
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and autonomously
- Experience working in a sales operations or strategy role
- Experience working across organization in a compliance or policy related role
**Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.