Come play with us! Are you eager to propose opportunities and influence business decisions to improve the customer experience for Gaming at Amazon? We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our Customer Experience Strategy team. Our team is global service that inspects, measures, and drives improvements to Amazon’s customer experiences and presents recommendations to senior leaders to drive changes and solve identified issues.
As a Senior Product and Customer Insights Manager you will own and contribute to products that measure the end-to-end customer experience. You will drive recommendations across multiple gaming product lines, partnering with senior business leaders in developing studies and conducting hands-on research. Additionally, you will help contribute to and own our service roadmap as well as innovate and build new methodologies to continuously iterate and improve the service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Perform in-depth analysis of complex and ambiguous business topics in the Gaming space.
· Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Amazon improve our customer experience
· Product Management: Lead large and complex studies, including: scope alignment with business leaders, design, data collection and analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide
· Stakeholder Management: Build strong relations with internal stakeholders to understand priorities, define our roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on studies and actions to implement product and service solutions.
· Customer-Focus: Plan and deliver customer insight products by working backwards from customer needs, for example: scoping each unique effort, design, data collection, data analysis, customer engagement, and providing recommendations which are presented to senior leadership
Additional responsibilities include:
· Trends: Track and evaluate global industry trends
· Teamwork: Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities
· Process Improvement: Continuously innovate and improve processes to optimize efficiencies
· Methodologies: Develop new methodologies and standards for measuring and customer experience
The right candidate will:
· Have a passion for gaming of multiple types (PC, console, mobile); participation in gaming communities
· Challenge long-held beliefs as an advocate for the customer
· Have experience influencing without authority while inspiring business teams to take action
· Be creative and have excellent business judgment
· Be a self-starter, an independent thinker, and a strong team player
· Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
· Have excellent analytical capability
· Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS), is preferred.
· Experience in areas such as management consulting, internet, technology, or market research
· Experience and knowledge of customer experience metrics, methodologies and customer survey research design
· A passion for customer experience combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint
· Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.