The Amazon Freight organization collectively represents some of the most critical components of Amazon’s first-class transportation network. Everything we do is aimed at further delighting our customers with faster, cheaper and more efficient means of receiving packages. We are building an exciting, new business in this space and seeking a Content Developer responsible for the creation and management of onboarding and training programs for stakeholders across Amazon Freight.
We are looking for candidates who are well versed in creating exciting learning and development content for existing team members and new hires. You must enjoy coaching, training and collaborating with cross-functional leaders to understand the needs of their business and building content and providing training that reflect the needs identified. You will have excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as familiarity with education content design and development. You must be passionate about hiring and coaching emerging talent with a proven track record of success in talent development and curriculum building.
You will be responsible for ensuring each cohort successfully completes the training program and transition into the field. Qualified candidates have experience defining and managing KPIs, a strong operational understanding, as well as analyzing cost/benefit tradeoffs, and conducting industry research.
Come and see for yourself why we are one of the most admired company in the US, rated #1 in Innovation and # 1 in Customer Service, and be part of our tradition of working hard, having fun and making history!
Want to learn more about working with Amazon Freight? Check out this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5YqrtBGvY&feature=youtu.be
• Build, execute, measure, and improve/simplify onboarding programs for stakeholders across Amazon Freight
• Create objectives and key results related to the performance of the program.
• Build deep relationships with internal customers to discover and document requirements, ensure field readiness of sales rotation graduates.
• Build, drive and inspect the program strategy and execution in all facets interfacing with senior leadership
• Develop e-learning, reference material, and other creative assets using LMS platforms, video, Microsoft suite, etc.
• Create assessments based on learning and performance objectives
• Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning
• Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment.
• Develop classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of program management, talent development, sales operations and/or enablement experience
• 2+ years experience working with recent University graduates
• 2+ years experience leading programs from vision creation, experimentation, and optimizing operations
Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly, to include experience building complex program and successfully landing across a complex organization
• Strong written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.