Do you want to empower third-party sellers and small businesses to succeed on Amazon? Strategic Account Services (SAS) provides a suite of services designed to help any seller, at any point in their selling journey, accelerate growth in the Amazon store. SAS empowers sellers to grow through our tools, models, and insights delivered by account managers (AMs). SAS Marketing and Communications (Marcomm) provides marketing strategies and compelling content for sellers at all stages in their SAS journey, across the suite of SAS programs. We own seller communications, including direct-to-seller assets and collateral for Sales and AM/MAM usage. Our mental model is that when sellers are informed and inspired, they’re more likely to engage effectively with their program (and their designated AM).
We’re looking for communications specialists to help us create compelling content to engage with sellers through multiple channels like email, online, out-of-home and social. You will champion the seller experience, and help support their growth on the US Amazon store by creating clear and concise seller communications.
To be successful in this role, you need to be an experienced writer and editor with marketing acumen who understands the art of creating compelling human-centered communications as part of existing and new marketing strategies. You’ll have proven experience in B2B marketing, marketing content creation, and communications. You’ll be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test-and-learn approach. You will partner closely with internal teams such as account management, sales, and learning and development to determine and execute cross-team communication needs.
- Own the creation of seller communications across for multiple Strategic Account Services programs
- Create compelling written and visual content, including creative production, to educate sellers and drive adoption of new product offerings/features
- Support the development of human-centric content to communicate the benefits of our service offerings and expertise of our team
- Influence partner teams and stakeholders without authority
- Work in partnership with marketing strategy experts to implement tactical communications plans
- Provide quality “raise the bar” oversight for all seller communications
- Take ownership of delivery, launch, and measurement of communications via internal Amazon tools
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility in B2B communication including creation, editing, and marketing automation
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven track of record of content creation and content creation management including marketing workflows
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance
- 3+ years website, email, and social media content development
- Proven portfolio of B2B or seller-facing communications including blogs, newsletters, social media posts, or ebooks
- Experience in video scripting a definite plus
- Experience working in PR/B2B marketing/internal communications
- Experience working in global organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Communications, Journalism or relevant major
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.