Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
About The Role
To deliver on the reputation of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers, we’re looking for a leader to lead a team that works to identify and mitigate any form of risks, keeping Amazon one step ahead of malicious actors. In this role, you will be:
- Identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the seller experience and will measure the results by monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Managing a team of ~20 Risk Managers on the PHX site to deliver high quality results.
- Conducting data-driven analysis to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for customer experience improvements.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes.
- Building standard processes and increase the automation to improve the team efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in relevant industries such as law, customer service, investigations, project management, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team and experience in manaing other
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – able to write, clearly and succinctly including investigation reports and for senior leadership and executive audiences
- Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1548480