The Early Career Talent Program within AWS is responsible for building a high quality pipeline of diverse talent to build the future leaders of AWS. We are on a mission to bring the most talented and diverse candidates to AWS, and through meaningful internship experiences, mentorship and support, help student talent launch long term careers in the Cloud.
Our team is looking for a Diveristy Recruiting Manager to lead our campus sourcing strategy and team. We are a rapidly, global growing team and this is a key leadership position in our organization. You’ll be a part of a talented team of Talent Acquisition leaders and Business Partners, and have the opportunity to bring your creativity, new ideas, and expertise to make a significant impact on the future of our business.
The ideal candidate for this role will thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborate environment where teamwork and innovation are the keys to success. You will work backwards from customer hiring needs to design recruiting strategies focused on attracting and engaging top student talent, deliver against annual hiring goals, and build long term plans with a focus on process improvement and scaling.
We believe that AWS is the best place to build, and the best place to learn, making it an ideal destination for Early Career Talent. This is an exciting role to bring your talents and make a difference. Come build the future with us.
**OK to work from Seattle (WA), Arlington (VA), or Nashville (TN)**
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of Recruiting, HR, or progressive relevant business experience
· 3+ years people leadership experience
· Expertise in Early Career Talent/Campus Recruiting Programs (Acquisition, Development, Talent Management, Learning & Development)
· Experience in Diversity Sourcing and Inclusive Hiring Practices
· Ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment, preferably with global partners
· Skilled at building end to end Talent Acquisition strategies, including sourcing, assessment, process optimization, and technology to achieve scale
· Strong analytical abilities and curiosity to dive deep and identify problems at the root to build sustainable solutions.
· Proven experience designing, hiring, and developing high performing teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to leverage data and insights to influence positive business outcomes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.