Pulled from the full job description
Health savings account
Paid time off
Employee assistance program
Volunteer time off
Full Job Description
2911 Lake Vista Drive, Lewisville, TX
Friday, November 19, 2021
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams, and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
If you enjoy solving problems, rolling up your sleeves and performing detailed analysis, while engaging with cross functional teams to ‘Do it Right’, this may be the right opportunity for you! The Associate Analyst – Supplier Management role will be focused on process improvement, project management, and supplier management.
The Work Itself
- Supplier oversight (onboarding, training, quality, compliance coaching, complaint escalation)
- May review any compliance/cost issues related to supplier and developing/refining appropriate metrics to measure supplier performance
- On-site visits to suppliers as needed/requested by management
- Delivers continuously improving year-on-year expense results and performance lift by improving processes and increasing productivity.
- Communicates effectively and clearly on a daily, weekly, monthly basis with vendors to provide exceptional customer service regarding routine and escalated requests.
- Performs data entry, system coding, inventory audits, reconciliations, etc. to ensure alignment between vendor systems and Ally systems.
- Responds promptly to vendor requests (information, data, letter generation, etc.) as needed.
- Assist in conducting annual reviews for changes to business operations, structure, risk profile, personnel changes and geographical location in addition to continuous strategic updates to processes and procedures.
- Represent Ally in communications with internal and external teams
- Support the Business Units in consistency, guidance and direction in matters concerning the interpretation and application of Ally policies, standards, business continuity planning, best practices and, tools and projects
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or applicable years of business experience preferred, MBA is a plus.
- 1+ years of Recovery Industry knowledge and or financial services industry knowledge.
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills; strong analytical skills
- Negotiation/conflict resolution skills
- Must be an independent worker with strong time management skills
- Project / Process Management framework knowledge and application is a preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in fast paced environment;
- Able to travel overnight (25% +/-)
- Computer skills sufficient to operate on-line system and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets;
- Ability to exercise judgment to research and solve operational problems where the answer is not apparent
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.