At AlixPartners, we solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. We prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. We invite you to influence the way we work and define the way we embrace tomorrow.
AlixPartners has a Hybrid Work framework to support our employees. Under this framework, generally Corporate Services people may be able to work remotely up to two days per week. How this works in practice varies by geography and function based on client and team requirements. As this framework is new post-COVID-19 pandemic, it may also change over time.
AlixPartners requires COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for this position, subject to reasonable accommodation.
What you’ll do
AlixPartners’ commits to our people’s growth and development, and our global Learning & Development team plays a central role delivering progressive world-class learning and talent development solutions and experiences. We are launching a Global Digital Academy aligned to our firm’s digital transformation strategy and are looking for amazing people to join the team. In this exciting new role on AlixPartners’ Learning & Development (L&D) team, you will apply your leadership and expertise to building and leading the AlixPartners Digital Academy that fuels our people’s digital fluency and progresses our firm’s digital transformation efforts.
The OD L&D Digital Academy Lead reports to the Global OD L&D Director. Preferred location is our New York, NY or Southfield, MI office; consideration may be given to our Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, or Washington D.C. offices. Paid relocation is not available. Travel expectations of 30% – 40%.
- Collaborate with global leaders and digital partners to build and lead the Digital Academy strategy and offering aligned to business and marketplace demands
- Assess our people’s digital capabilities and ensure that tech-enabled, multi-modal, experiential approaches are designed to bring about results from solutions
- Procure and manage an elite pool of vendors, partners, and online/virtual tools and platforms to accelerate outcomes while fueling the academy’s distinctive brand
- Ensure effective and inclusive on-demand, virtual, and in-person deliveries and implementations globally
- Market and manage academy campaigns, services, and dashboards; analyze results for ongoing improvements to Digital Academy strategy and solutions
- Conduct external research to help bring in leading-edge digital capability-building strategies, partnerships, and programs
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required in L&D or related field, Master’s degree preferred; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of specific degree field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience running a business capability L&D portfolio or academy; experience within a global professional services firm and/or in the digital capability space preferred
- Strong results orientation, adapting theories and best practices into practical, results-based solutions that align with business priorities and add clear, measurable value to the business
- Experience applying a holistic approach to skill-building that emphasizes not just training, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, connections to people, and effective tools and resources that reinforce skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-regional global project teams, and lead and facilitate meetings
- Ability to influence and successfully collaborate with a range of global stakeholders across a complex matrix, and work independently to drive multiple, shifting priorities with a sense of urgency and with strong collaboration
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Teams, Word, and Excel
- Experience using project management tools or approaches, video editing/publishing, or eLearning software a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% – 40%, as needed
- Must become familiar with, and promote and abide by, all Firm values as defined by the AlixPartners’ Code of Conduct and in terms of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to work full time in an office and remote environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the workday
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
AlixPartners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf (eeoc.gov)
EEO Supplemental Poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (dol.gov)