Marketing and Communications Specialist
About Agape Care
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and at any location within our company, you’ll find a career that means something. You’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
We’ve worked hard to build a culture of caring and service that reverberates throughout Agape Care, and we’d love for you to join our family.
Who We Are Looking For
A marketing and communications specialist who epitomizes our values, including integrity, authenticity, and steadfastness. If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of others and in the community, this is the place for you.
Our marketing and communications specialist will work with our Director of Marketing and Communications to assist in the development and implementation of various marketing strategies and tactics to connect with more patients, their families and the communities we serve. Some of the marketing priorities this teammate will be focused on include email campaigns, social media content and creating and distributing printed materials, to achieve our marketing goals. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating a variety of messages and events as well as creating marketing campaigns that support our brand identity to build awareness.
Key Benefits to Joining Our Family
- We’re committed to building a culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and are dedicated to providing an inclusive, respectful workplace.
- We empower our employees with the tools and resources they need to be successful.
- We care for our employees and offer generous benefits including 401k opportunities and employee wellness programs. We prioritize our employees’ well-being each and every day.
- We invest in professional development opportunities to inspire our employees. Through educational programs, seminars, and workshops, our employees have the opportunity to build their careers and reach professional goals
Our Company Mission
Agape Care’s mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Degree in a marketing, public relations or related field of study is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years marketing experience required. Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Required: Reliable transportation.