Advanced Resolution Management is a busy and growing Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider. ARM was established in 2016 and our main office is in Las Vegas, NV. The company handles hundreds of mediations and arbitrations on some of the largest cases in Nevada. Our panel of neutrals is comprised of both former judges and skilled attorneys who have proven experience and stellar reputations throughout the legal community. We continue to expand our company and the scope of our services as we are growing at a rapid pace. For more information our website is – armadr.com
We are looking for a well-organized, driven, charismatic LEADER to join our growing team. The operations/office manager oversees the office and reports directly to the owners/directors. Former experience in the ADR industry or law office management is a huge plus, but not required. You must have strong leadership and management skills to assist in guiding the staff in a way that maximizes performance while overseeing all operations.
Leadership: Lead, coach, train and develop team members. The office manager leads the performance and delivery of excellent client service through staff development that is focused on the client experience, operations, and case management.
Operations: Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operations including a budget to ensure that expectations are met with clients, panelists (judges and attorneys) and staff; the manager’s role is critical in integrating client expectations, administrative work required to support panelists, and managing staff performance. We are looking for someone who can be proactive in seeking solutions to problems while keeping the Directors informed at all times. This includes office oversight and maintenance (staying on top of issues with tech, items that need replacing etc.)
Hiring: Partner with HR Manager in hiring, training, and on-going support; work to maintain high staff satisfaction levels throughout the office.
Panel Relations: Maintain professional and supportive relationship with panelists (retired judges and attorney specialists).
Practice Development: Partner with Directors to develop client relationships e.g. networking events, conferences, client meetings
Other Projects: Available for any other projects designated by the Directors.
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field, J.D. a plus
· Experience working at an ADR Provider or Law Firm a plus
· At least three years management experience, legal and/or client service experience
Essential Job Requirements
· Effectively communicate with our clients regarding our services, policies, procedures, etc.
· Handle problems for clients and/or panelists, etc., who are sometimes angry or impatient
· Must be able to function in a busy office environment, and interact with attorneys and Judges in a professional manner
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy of details
· Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills
· Ability to think on your feet
· MUST be a team LEADER
Salary: competitive based upon experience
To Apply: send a resume, cover letter and at least two references. Please include salary history.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS