ADP is hiring a Analyst of Financial Planning & Analysis.The Analyst of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for planning, forecasting and analysis activities including running/assisting in building financial models, and incorporating guidance received on validated assumptions; as well as challenging data and information integrity. Participating in financial close activities, the Analyst prepares variance analyses on actual versus plan/forecast. In addition, the Analyst assists in managing selected KPI’s, management reporting and communication to senior management.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Corporate Finance, our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it’s a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening – Corporate Finance plays a critical role in ADP’s growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP’s success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Operating Planning and Forecasting: Supports management to create an annual operating plan that is aligned to the strategic plan and performs forecasting to provide visibility into business results to enable business decisions
- Runs operating plan models and incorporates guidance received on validated assumptions; assists in the preparation of the operating plan presentation/deliverables
- Assists in building forecast models using key drivers, trend analysis, economic and external factors, etc.
- Assists in creation of analytical tools and models for expenses driving process efficiencies
- Management Reporting and Financial Close Activities: Produces and distributes recurring and ad hoc management reports. Responsible for financial reporting accuracy; partners with shared services organizations and ensures adequate control environment to mitigate financial and business risks in collaboration with process owners.
- Prepares variance analysis on actual results versus plan/forecast
- Assists in presentation preparation on results, forecasts, and plans to senior management
- Business Analysis: Uses deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes and provides insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve complex problems
- Assists in managing KPI’s such as backlog reporting, staffing requirements, starts, weeks to start, no starts, labor productivity, and analysis of implementation, survey scores and client satisfaction
- Strategic Planning and Initiatives: Supports management to develop strategies and initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements. Executes on strategic initiatives such as M&A support, product launches, market entry, and process improvement efforts
- Provides analytical support; conducts research as required
- Business Partnering: Partners with Key Stakeholders and Business Partners to align on business priorities and drive effective solutions/execution. Constructively communicates compelling arguments based on facts and data, and obtains necessary buy-in to deliver on business objectives
- Builds working relationships with management and other partners by working collaboratively to achieve a common goal
- Financial Operational Policy: Establishes and maintains consistent financial operational policies and procedures to govern related practices
- Complies with all departmental/ financial operations policies and practices
- BS – Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- MBA or credits toward MBA, or MS in Business Analytics or similar degree
- 0 – 3 Years of Experience in Finance or Accounting