Pulled from the full job description
Health savings account
Unlimited paid time off
Paid time off
Full Job Description
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Reporting to SVP of Finance within the Commercial Finance team.
Business Partner to CTO
- Dotted line responsibilities to the CTO and his executive team
- Assist in making the Tech & Product teams more efficient while also being a steward of the Company’s financial resources
- Own the headcount forecast and capacity planning model for the Tech & Product teams
- Constantly be in communication with tech leaders to understand strategic goals and plans to execute. Document those plans in the financial forecast.
- Understand the drivers of hosting fees and push tech leaders to best control costs.
- Work with AWS to construct the best possible contract
- Review vendor contracts and agreements to maximize AC value
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as requested by Finance and Tech leaders
- Partner with the Product team to determine revenue and profitability of new products and features
- Perform build vs. buy decisions for major decisions
- Assist in the rollout of an international development center
- Own the software capitalization process
What your day could consist of:
- Review prior month actual results with CTO and supporting team
- Update hosting cost forecast in the Company’s planning software
- Review and negotiate contract terms with key vendors
- Perform ad-hoc analyses
- Work with leaders on quantifying pieces of the strategic plan
What is needed:
- Prior experience as a finance business partner for an R&D team
- 4 year college degree
- MBA preferredIntellectual curiosity
- Proven understanding of GAAP accounting
- Deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.