Accurent is an Investment Banking and Venture Capital firm providing advisory, strategic consulting services and direct investment to leading private equity and venture-backed businesses as well as small to mid-cap publicly listed companies.
As an Intern with Accurent, you will gain valuable experience in the following areas:
- Financial Analysis – Responsibilities will include review of client and prospective client financial statements and analysis of various metrics to determine financial health and an appropriate scope of work plan. You will assist with financial modeling and learn valuation techniques, including (1) discounted cash flow analysis, (2) comparable company analysis, and (3) precedent transaction analysis where appropriate.
- Investor Offering Materials – Responsibilities will include assisting with the creation of pitchbooks and investor offering materials utilized by the firm for clients seeking to raise equity and debt financing.
- Sector and Industry Research – Responsibilities will include review of sector and industry trends to assist with current client assignments and evaluate the most attractive prospects for new client outreach.
- Prospecting & Sales Outreach – Responsibilities will include research of target distribution lists, integration of prospects into the firm’s CRM, and crafting outreach communications to initiate introductory dialogue with prospective new clients.
- Investor Outreach – Responsibilities will include networking with private equity, venture capital, strategic, and corporate investors to help identify the most attractive sources of capital for various client engagements.
The Accurent Investment Banking Internship is a remote position and all required assignments are completed virtually. We DO NOT require physical attendance at an office location. The internship is a non-paid position, however, Accurent will work with colleges and universities to satisfy internship requirements for academic credit. To qualify as a full-time intern and use Accurent as a reference on your resume, LinkedIn and track record, we require a minimum commitment of 12 weeks, with a minimum of 25 hours per week spent on intern assignments. Part-time interns may be considered as long as the minimum of 300 hours total work hours is achieved, over a longer period of time. Interns may become eligible for advancement within the firm dependent on performance and current corporate needs and be on track for the interview process for full-time paid analyst and associate positions.
- Completed or pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- A willingness to work independently
- An insatiable appetite to learn about investment banking
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.