- Providing technical assistance and support for industrial and commercial building operators, including assistance with setting energy management goals, implementing energy efficiency measures, tracking energy data, and achieving recognition for energy efficiency achievements.
- Reviewing energy consumption data for assigned facility to assist building owners in benchmarking performance against peer group and historical performance
- Supporting the review and analysis of large volumes of program data, and helping to distill data into narratives for reports, case studies, etc.
- Assisting with development and implementation of program strategies, preparing and presenting persuasive presentations, and research and analysis of energy efficiency and industry trends.
- Conveying complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Conducting outreach to build and maintain relationships with key market actors, including building owners and operators, industry associations, and utilities.
- Contributing to the development and deployment of communications, outreach, and training resources, including case studies, webinars, in-person events, and other opportunities.
- Coordinating with other team members and clients to develop local, regional, and national strategies to influence the market and increase participation in programs.
- Performing in-depth analysis of energy efficiency savings, using spreadsheets, databases, and custom programming
- Analyzing commercial and industrial building systems using energy modeling tools
- Supports energy efficiency, environmental sustainability, and resilience programs.
- Develops strategies and oversees work performed by the Conservation team.
- Provides technical support in areas such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, building control systems, chillers, and chilled water distribution, boilers and steam distribution, utility metering, lighting, emergency power, data centers, life-cycle cost assessments
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Providing technical input at periodic brainstorming sessions convened to review status on program goals.
- Reviewing and auditing energy data and providing high-level guidance on energy projects to ensure execution meets intended purpose and energy goals.
- Tracking ongoing initiatives and priorities and assist with response to data calls.
- Identifying energy conservation measures (ECMs).
- Performing life cycle cost analysis (LCCA) to determine the savings-to-investment (SIR) ratio of projects.
- Providing technical support to respond to data calls and tasks, performing project engineering analyses and technical reviews, preparing briefings, developing scopes of work and cost estimates for energy projects, preparing grant program materials and applications, and performing detailed reviews of design and construction project documentation for energy requirements.
- Providing technical support on implementing a Utility Energy Service Contract (UESC) to enhance energy security and reduce carbon footprint.
- Providing technical support to assess operations and verify design and construction documentation for projects looking for efficiency opportunities.
- Developing training presentations, guidance material, attachments for design and construction bid documents, and tracking tools.
- Reviewing construction projects at all stages of planning, design, and construction for sustainability requirements.
- Evaluating technologies and best management practices that may be used to help achieve sustainability goals.
- Determining feasibility for use and quantify life cycle costs and environmental benefits.
- Business or Engineering bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate experience
- LEED AP EBOM Certification, Preferred
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
Charleston, SC 29403 US
Everett, WA 98204 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)