Full Job Description
365 Retail Markets is the global leader of self-service technology and convenience solutions for the food service industry. Through our combination of MicroMarket, vending, and dining technologies, we offer the best in class point-of-service platform for the workplace. For the last decade, 365 has been pioneering innovation and winning multiple awards for revolutionizing the market with superior technology, strategic partnerships and ultimate flexibility in customization and branding. At 365, we are committed to supporting our customers and employee’s success!
As the VP of Marketing and Communications, you will work closely with 365 leaders, your growing marketing and communications team, and a variety of people across the entire company to oversee, develop, and employ various marketing initiatives, communications, and branding efforts to achieve our short- and long-term goals. You must have a successful track record of establishing and leading marketing/PR strategy in a dynamic, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate has significant expertise building awareness, creating brand differentiation, and developing programs that drive revenue.
- You’re a globally-minded executive with deep and diverse experience in all facets of B2B product marketing: growth and demand generation, content and brand, product marketing, community building, customer marketing and advocacy, and marketing operations
- You have a strong understanding of how to leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to build a category leading brand
- You know how to develop a global marketing strategy and roadmap in partnership with sales, account management, product, and the international team
- You have recently developed Digital Marketing plans with a strong understanding of the current online customer acquisition channels and agencies/suppliers. You have a digital-first mindset given the changing landscape.
- A creative thinker who is excited about the challenge and opportunity of building a brand and marketing strategy that aligns with the future goals of 365.
- A phenomenal cross-functional collaborator coupled with leadership skills, you thrive in building alignment, developing shared goals, and using metrics and data to measure progress and maintain accountability
- You’re a leader – someone who inspires, motivates, develops and coaches your team. You know how to nurture talent to bring their best ideas to the table and create a collaborative and accountable environment.
- You understand the importance of visual appeal, and create collateral that reflects that
- You are a reputable marketing leader and an effective public speaker and communicator
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- You are creative and innovative
- You are customer-centric and can identify and meet customer needs
- A demonstrated track record of development and execution of creative, innovative PR strategies to meet objectives – both short and long-term
- You’re able to see the bigger picture and understand relationships between complex issues when problem solving
- Establish a best-in-class digital, social and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and sales.
- Empower and motivate stakeholders to grow the brand and achieves short and long-term marketing goals while maintaining stability of email and social media reputation.
- Create a repeatable model that will support our ongoing M&A strategy, and make it seamless to integrate into our brand messaging and GTM approach.
- Continue to strengthen the brand’s unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences, and maintains and improves the reputation of the company and its stakeholders
- Pioneer and implement measurable marketing strategies that profitably create leads, increase sales and grow the brand
- Plan and execute well-performing, well-coordinated product launches of new and existing products.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Dev Managers, and Sales to make sure all marketing/sales collateral is delivered with a high level of quality exceeding customer expectations.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance 365’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its programs and priorities; and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences
- Create public relations strategy that will allow 365 leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with 365 leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Recent experience in digital marketing and e-commerce; with tangible proof points
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Owned a P&L with a mix of brand, push, and platform marketing oversight at a product company with revenues exceeding $300M
- Experience with systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, outreach.io, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
Job Type: Full-time