If you are not receiving weekly newsletters from the Career Design Lab (CDL) on Wednesdays, you may need to update your weekly alert preferences on the CDL website. CDL’s weekly newsletter features quick links to exclusive resources for SPS students, a list of internships and jobs that is curated based on your preferences, relevant upcoming events, and industry-specific blog posts. You don’t want to miss out!
Watch the video below for the step-by-step process on how to set up your weekly preferences.
Steps to set up your content preferences:
- First click “Log in” on the top right corner of the website and enter in your SSO.
- Then click on the drop-down next to your name and go to “Edit My Profile” to enter your basic information like your name, email, and graduation year.
- Click “next” where you will be able to set your preferences for the newsletter! Selecting your areas of interest helps CDL to push the most relevant content to you.
- When you are finished selecting your content, academic, and career preferences, please click on “Alerts and Emails” to set up weekly alerts for newsletters with customized content based on the preferences you just set.
- Click “Finish” and you’re all set to make the most of your CDL experience!
If you have any career-related questions or need assistance with setting up your preferences, please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.